a) Luganda Companion Opencards Sets
Like any learning, one needs to consider an approach. One such approach is briefly describe by these points:
- Study up to lesson 3
- Download and install the Opencards application (including the Java Runtime app)
- Create a subfolder in the .opencards folder called "luganda01" to hold level-1 cards sets.
- Download the first card set "FSI-Luganda-Lesson01-03.ppt" and place it in this folder.
- Start a daily routine to review the card set. Be sure to double-click regularly on the speaker icon.
- As one goes through the lessons at level one, add the additional card sets accordingly.
- When your skills reach level 2, create another subfolder called "luganda02".
- Increase the daily number of cards reviewed beyond the default of 30.
- Continue through to level 4 accordingly.
Consider customizing/addingcards to suit your learning.... adding/changing slightly the wording, eg. where it said "red", one uses "yellow"
b) Luganda Companion Mnemosyne
Sample database to feature shortly.
Useful tips at https://nihongoperapera.com/mnemosyne.html